**THIS IS AN EBOOK NOT THE PHYSICAL BOOK. (AVAILABLE IN PDF MOBI AND EPUB VERSIONS)**
What is An eBook?
An eBook is an electronic book, one you read digitally on your computer, laptop screen or on devices called eBook readers. You will find them in various formats and until the industry has a standard accessible in all devices these various formats will exist. PDF format is a popular format for eBooks. All platforms are able to gain access and read PDF formatting. So regardless if you have a PC or Mac, you are in business! PDF requires the Acrobat Reader but this software comes on many new computers and if not included, it’s a free downloaded from Adobe web site.
The Ultimate Instant Pot Cookbook with 800 Recipes for Beginners & Advanced Users
Do you want to make an effortless progress in your kitchen regardless of the occasion?
Do you want to save time cooking healthy meals on any budget?
In this Instant pot cookbook you will find:
- Simple and quick solutions as to how to use your Instant Pot effectively
- Easy-to-cook and delicious-to-taste instant pot recipes
- Improved techniques on how to cook in the most efficient way using the Instant Pot
Thanks to this great cooking device, the Instant Pot, cooking quick and budget-friendly meals is easier than ever. No matter if you’re a solo eater, or if you cook for the whole family or friends – you’ll always find dozens of recipes to satisfy everyone.
In this instant pot recipe book you will find 800 recipes in these categories:
- Brunch & Side Dishes to die for
- Easy Pasta and Rice pressure cooker recipes
- Something for Fish & Seafood lovers
- Tons of tasty Pork, Beef, Lamb and Poultry recipes
- Beans & Grains pressure cooker recipes for quick meals
- Effortless Soups, Stews & Chilis
- Vegetables & Vegetarian Dishes
- Delicious Snacks & Appetizers
- Quick-to-prepare Desserts
Finally there’s your All-on-one Instant Pot recipe cookbook, for any occasion for any guest for any budget!